Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Morgan's 8th Birthday
Because Morgan was turning eight this year, we didn't want to take away from the spotlight of his baptism. But since the baptism was a week following his birthday, we decided to have a little get together with his friends for a little "cook in" on the day of his birthday. Since Morgan loves to cook, I helped him and his friends make indvidual homemade pizzas, and build their own salads. The activity I had them do before we got started was designing their own aprons. They loved drawing all over their aprons with permanent markers and did a great job. Morgan received a giant Oreo cake from gramma julie and loved sharing the gifts his friends and family brought. I was most impressed with his soberness and gratitude for the day, knowing that the most important part was yet to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment