Marie also made me pick all the pears off her tree, (you know how old ladies can be, and you can't say no, right)? But the kids helped out well and we got a haul of apples to dry.
After that we went and saw the DHS band perform and I always wondered why the band has such a nerdy rap in high school. They were soo good! Morgan wants to be a drummer, carson wants to play trumpet, and Malia wants to be in the color gaurd. hmmm. I guess we will see.
We played on the track after, I think the boys will be good runners, I just hope they choose something to be good at anyway. Afterwards, we headed to my dads for a little BYU game party. Funny, half the people there were ute fans. And it's kind of a bit hard to watch a game when people in the room are rooting for the opposite team. We left at halftime, heard the verdict of the game the next day and remembered why I don't like watching football games in the first place. meh.
it's much harder and cooler to be a cougar fan:)
No comments:
Post a Comment