

Here are some drawings from the book I am illustrating. So far it's been a bit tougher than I thought it would be, but for the most part it's coming along. I finally got the main character down, I think. (thanks Molls and Annie for the tips). The story is about a handsome mandarin who has one flaw, stinky feet. The other character is one of the many travellers coming to try and cure his feet. Other pages are posted on my art blog for review convenience.
Morgan has proved to be my toughest critic though, and I still don't think these are up to his standards, at least until they are colored.....
7 comments:
Jess you are so amazing I am so impressed you are so talented! love the story line!
Jess those are so great! You are amazing! Will you email me and let me know if it is ok to put your blog on the DHS blog and also if you would do a spotlight that would be great. nikimartineau@gmail.com
Your picts look great! You're awesome! You'll have to let us know when you're done so we can buy a copy - how exciting!
You are so amazing and talented! I can't wait to see the finished product!
Can I have a signed copy when it's done? I love it! You are awesome.
Those are amazing!! You are so talented! what a fun thing to be able to do! I have always wanted to write a children's book! If I ever do I know who to illustrate it!!!
Wow Jess! Those sketches are awesome! I found your blog from I don't know where! You guys look great and your boys are so handsome! I just went private, but if you want to check out our blog, email me at: lynleyjohnson@gmail.com!
Great to see you guys-even though it be through blog!
Post a Comment