Friday, April 18, 2008

Center and Ogden Temple and not nearly as crowded as the gateway's discovery center.

I've also added my running goal meter to get me back on my feet from being so sick with bronchitis.  I just wish it clocked my biking since that is what I'd much rather do.


4 comments:

Ndrhsrfamily said...

Way to go Jess! I've hear a little about the Nike + thing and it sounds really cool. How's it going so far? Sorry to hear about the bronchitis... yuck!

Julie said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you're feeling better - being sick stinks, especially when you have little ones at home!

jenny said...

Hey Jess it's Jenny Lewis Peterson I saw your blog and had to check it out your family is so cute! hope to hear from you kirkandjennypeterson.blogspot.com

Missy said...

Hey Jess! It's Missy Couser. I just found your blog. Your boys are so cute. Send me your email and I'll send you an invite to our blog. Hope you guys are doing great! missy.couser@yahoo.com