Thursday, May 15, 2008

Way to go Jenn!

Congratulations to my sister Jenn who took an honorable mention in the cookie contest from marthastewart.com! This is her picture of her most amazingly delicious gingersnaps.   I really think she should have been a grand prize winner(but isn't that always the case???) There were over a thousand entries, check it out on marthastewart under cookie contest winners.  
I only wish Jenn didn't live so far away in sunny warm Florida so I could eat these on a daily basis. Oh wait, I just found out that I'm hypoglycemic (low blood sugar) and can't eat much sugar any more.  Doesn't make sense.  It hasn't been fun, but it's definitely a great thing as I feel so much better staying away from the sweets.  I've never been a huge dessert fan, but tasty little morsels like this can never pass me by unscathed.... 
 I guess I'll go eat my celery and peanut butter sticks now.

1 comment:

Ndrhsrfamily said...

You Hewletts are a talented bunch! I'm sure a little taste of the cookies wouldn't hurt, would it?