Friday, February 6, 2015

Sicklies

It's been a harsh week on the girls. Both have bad colds. I forgot to space out Mckinley's vaccines and hope that doesn't negatively affect her in any way. Those shots were last Thursday and it seem her cold has worsen to rsv. I don't know what I was thinking, I should have waited till at least spring.  She's Having a hard time with so much coughing. Malia has had a temp of 100 for the last three days. Just wish it didn't affect their sleep so much.  I'm trying to eat healthy to help them heal with spinach cilantro  drinks, vitamin c and chicken soup. It's so hard to see them not getting better as soon as I'd wish.  
I also sold my bike this week on the realization i wasn't going to be riding much- I just need something to pull the trailer at this point.  
Morgan and Carson continue to do well with school but I find it so wierd that I have to bribe them to play outside. Maybe it's the downside to having too many Legos. 
Wes is excited to start a new demolition company and I am getting a logo done for him. We are hashing over a name that sounds best and think that 'demolition company' is pretty basic and does the job. I sometimes wish I had a few art jobs on the side to give me some sort of feeling of variety but I am truly grateful for the blessing of being able to stay home and take care of these special kids. They are all so amazing and it kills me to see them sick. It's 2:00 in the morning and both girls are in my room, coughing, I can't sleep because I worry for them.  I am however, glad for the comfort of the savior and knowing he is watching over us.

No comments: