I'm happy that my kids have all gotten over their sicknesses. In follow up to my concerns about the vaccines, I have come to the probability that the aluminum in the vaccine is what makes me worry and is most likely causing so many problems in children. It seems to me it is the root cause of most cancers- it is in cigarette smoke, deorderant, some tap water. I've read that a lot of it can be removed through a diet of vegetables particularly cilantro, and whole grain oats and grains. hopefully that is the case. Because I can't do anything about the fact that I have already vaccinated, I can however, feed my kids better. We don't get flu shots just the early immunizations.
I've wondered if certain areas (like the neighborhood I used to live in) have higher doses of aluminum in the water or lower amounts of silica (which helps remove aluminum from the body). I wonder this due to the fact that so many people in that area died from cancer. (One being my best friend). There is a reason this issue is often on my mind.
I think there needs to be more research on the toxicity of aluminum to the body. If I was a dedicated scientist, I would pursue it.
No comments:
Post a Comment