Morgan has something they do in school called "Character Convention" where they dress up as their favorite character.
For Morgan's birthday, Abbie bought him an entire set of Flat Stanley books. He read the first one in one night and just got hooked on reading. THANK YOU ABS! So, naturally, he wanted to be this character. I thought how on earth do we do flat stanley? Just dressing up in the same clothes just isn't going to cut it. So I had and idea to cut out a shirt and shorts shape and a mask out of cardboard. It seemed to work out, I guess, kind of questionable, but was a hit at his class. He just couldn't sit down and I laughed when he walked down the street like he couldn't bend anything. Haha, kids can be such great entertainment sometimes.
1 comment:
you are the best jess! seriously!!
Post a Comment