Tuesday, November 6, 2012

2012 election

Wow. So Obama gets four more years. It seems like this election was more about how many people you can get to like you, and less about who is the better man for the job at hand! I mean, is not the slow disintegration of our country so obvious? I felt like I just witnessed a high school election.
It's sad the majority simply can't relate to Romney... because he has standards, values and a passion to uphold the constitution.
The real disappointment to me isn't just who won or lost, but the reflection of the nature of Americans today.
So much easier to be handed a fish, then to learn to catch one I suppose.
Ugh so sad.
I think mitt romney did a fantastic job representing the church, and now more people are aware of it.(I mean a Mormon came pretty close to being president-- not bad in today's world)
At least it's not the end of the world yet, life is good. There is a bigger man in charge and He must have a grand agenda in mind. Things could be worse. I am thankful to be a part of a church that will never crumble, that will always maintain true leadership and dignity. The principals of the gospel are what gives me real hope, peace and lasting happiness. Life doesn't end with mortality, and that makes me happy.

Still, it be nice to high tail it to costa rica, yah!

Ps. politics can sure bring out the claws, my sweet old neighbor Marie has nothing but bad to say about Romney and goes on and on about how wonderful Obama is. Am I not seeing something here?? I seriously don't get it.

No comments: