Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween

By the time Halloween came it seems the kids were all halloweened out- but the lure of free candy just for running out in the dark neighborhood is always enticing.  Aunt Abbie stopped by and we had a little pizza party before making the rounds.  I got the kids dressed again, one last time of buckling and unbuckling Morgan's costume-- yay.  They had a school parade earlier, and Morgan said everyone took pictures of him and the kid in front wondered why he was getting all the pictures and said- "well what's wrong with me???"  (sorry I'm real lazy when it comes to typing correct punctuation, I know it really bugs some people)
Funny how all the parents know Edward Scissorhands but none of the kids do. Anyways, Halloween night was warm and the kids had a great time trick-or-treating with Wes and Abbie. I handed out little toys, because I have no self-control when it comes to Kit Kats.


No comments: