Monday, October 8, 2012

St.george part 2

Coming home took literally all day. After watching the first session of conference we headed out to the lava tubes and did some exploring. I tried to convince my kids that maybe traveling deep into the tunnels wasn't such a great idea and they turned the tables on me by saying, "oh mom, do you just want to eat and watch tv all day?" good call. So down the tunnels we went.
On the way home we cut through Dixie national park on managed to get a flat on the dirt road.
Morgan was a big help to Wes until he jumped in the car after being told not to, while the car was jacked up. He forgot but the weight threw the car off the jack and broke it. He felt bad, but not a few minutes later two guys stopped to help. I said to Morgan, well that was lucky, he said, no mom, I prayed for help." ah yes, taught by my child once more.
We eventually made it home, completely exhausted.

No comments: