Wes successfully completed the st.george marathon, and we all cheered him on, but didn't get pics of him. It's kinda hard because you don't know when he's going to be coming so in the split second we noticed him we chose to cheer rather than fumble for cameras. He seemed fine with his time, then again he seems fine with everything for that matter.
We stayed close enough to ride our bikes over and while we waited for wes, Morgan ran and bought malia and Carson snow cones. But he didn't get himself one because he didn't have enough money. Such a considerate little guy!
I ran into several friends who ran the race as well. What an accomplishment! I have no desire to run a marathon, its not my thing.
The kids have really enjoyed playing on the red rock and getting nielsens custard. We also watched conference in the hotel which sat well with Wes's tired legs. I got to get out a little and do a small ride but wish I could do more while I'm here. Carson said, " I didn't know st George was so fun!" frankly, I didn't either.








No comments:
Post a Comment