Wednesday, May 6, 2009
yet another
So what's the deal with twitter? It seems like every talk show host is chatting about it, claiming it to be such a great tool to interact with one another. Apparently it's even better than Facebook that great place where you can find out that "Joe likes his new office chair" or "Wanda got a new hairbrush." Sure blogging may fall into this category too somewhat, but what I like about blogs are the stories which are shared, new adventures revealed, and opinions and feelings openly expressed. It seems like such great thing to have all this technology to reconnect and find old friends. Yet at the same time it's pushed almost to the point where computers(and phones for that matter) are taking the place where real human faces should be. I admit it provides a nice break once in a while , but sometimes I'd just rather be with friends & family than typing to them. (if I can help it). Because as that great little song goes, "The more we get together, the happier we'll be!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree.... damn... I dont' want everyone to know what I'm doing EVERY second... like "I'm going to pee..." and "I'm cleaning up Calli b/c she missed the toilet" , etc. Plus, I don't even update my 'status' or 'what I'm doing' on facebook... so I'm not going to run to some other program just so I can post stupid one liners all day long on what I'm doing. I think this program is for people that work.. gives them something else to distract them from, well, work!
DITO
Post a Comment