We named her Malia after my middle name which is hawaiian and means calm and peaceful. Her middle name is Luci, which means light. She is indeed very peaceful and content.
Morgan and Carson are dear protectors of their new baby girl. As soon as they wake up, they run down to see her, anxious to hold her, retrieve her binky or sing a song to her. Wes is just swept away by her, holding her and kissing her little face off every chance he gets.
Someone said there is something extra special about little girls, and I would have to agree!
10 comments:
She's absolutely beautiful!!!! Congratulations and thanks for letting me see her. Love, Mary
oh she is so beautiful Jess, congratulations. I love the name and the little pink bow. I am really excited for you, there is something special about having your own little girl. what a blessing! wish I could bring you some dinner, but I'm thinking about you.
Oh Jess, she is SO precious! And I love that you named her Malia...I've always liked your middle name! I can't say I've experienced having a girl, but I DO know what you mean about them! Glad she came out healthy, calm, and content! Hope you're doing good yourself!
She is beautiful Jess, I am so happy for you guys!
She's adorable. Girls really are the best. Rodger and I would love to watch the boys anytime if you need the help...give us a call.
She is SO cute!!! Let me know when you want to start making bows together. :)
She is so precious! Good thing she will have to older brothers to protect her!
Oh my gosh! So stinking cute! You couldn't have had a cuter little baby girl! Look at that cute little nose! I'm so jealous. I want another one ;)
wow, she is so precious... congrat's! I love the name you chose, its very cute!
She is gorgeous Jess! I LOVE the name Malia. You will absolutely love having a girl. The are wonderful and sweet and full of drama!!! But WORTH IT!!!!
Post a Comment