Before I post new pictures I am going to put my blog back on private, I don't have everyone's email address, so if you would like to see pics of the new arrival please give me your email addresses!
abs_737@yahoo.com and abbie.muhlestein@gmail.com I have two and don't know which one would work better, so if you could put both. Thanks. Can't wait to see the "photo shoot" pictures!
BTW... is that Kara Alexander in one of those pics????? I haven't seen her forever!!! I see her mom all of the time. Is that her wedding? Let me know how I can get ahold of her or something. Email me her email address if you can. I love her!
11 comments:
Hi Jess,
Congratulations! I want to see your blog/pictures, etc., so please dd me.
brooks@dixie.edu
Aunt JoAn
abs_737@yahoo.com and abbie.muhlestein@gmail.com I have two and don't know which one would work better, so if you could put both. Thanks. Can't wait to see the "photo shoot" pictures!
Hey Jess-
mollyanthony@gmail.com
Add me! Add me! :)
sign me up! naquist@gmail.com
I found your blog on Abbie's. I'd love to see pictures of the new one. My email is: cortney.jessop@gbsbenefits.com. Thanks!
Add us! jordanfrazier83@hotmail.com
*She is SOOO cute:)
Hi Jess,
Our email for blogs are
janjridd@gmail.com
andrewridd@gmail.com
Jess...
please invite me to your private blog! my email is jessicaliwanag@msn.com
I would love to continue to see your cute little family and your new addition!
Jess
BTW... is that Kara Alexander in one of those pics????? I haven't seen her forever!!! I see her mom all of the time. Is that her wedding? Let me know how I can get ahold of her or something. Email me her email address if you can. I love her!
Hope you're doing good!
julieradmacher@yahoo.com
Can't wait to see that little GIRL!
good I've missed you and I want to see this little girl!
bensyndergaard@yahoo.com
Post a Comment