I got my bike out today, I forget how much I love to ride it. I attached the trailer with Morgan & Carson and did my usual route which includes up a long hill. Being the first ride of the season, I was sooooo slow and Morgan kept saying, "faster mom!" Well if that wasn't enough, after I had dismounted near the top, he shouts, " get back on your bike mom!" For being one of the sweetest, most sensitive boys I know, he's a killer of a coach.
When we got to the top, we went for a hike which went well, unlike last week. We were on the trail and a horse bucked his rider off and came charging down the trail at us. Luckily, he responded to the words , "Whoa horsy! " I didn't know what else to do????? The horse calmed down and stayed with us till the owner came and got him, but I have to say, it was a bit rattling.
.
2 comments:
Jessica, I found your blog through Ashleys and it is so fun to see you guys! Your boys are so cute and so big! I would love to add you to my list if that is ok, let me know!
Jess! So glad you have a blog now. You are still a tough cookie... 2 kids in a bike trailer is no easy task. Good thing you had the boys to keep you motivated! We need to mtn. bike this summer- seriously!
Post a Comment