From what bits and pieces I heard of GC one quote by Elder Wirthlin I appreciated. He said,
"We shall run and not be weary. Leaders teach and support, but do not pressure. Those who start slow sometimes go the farthest. The question is not whether we trip and fall, but how we will respond. The church is an imperfect place for all of us to get together. We are all imperfect but are striving to be better people. No signs on the church doors say, "restricted entry, perfect people only."
1 comment:
Hi Jess, I was so excited to hear from you! Two little boys! That is awesome. I was thinking of you the other day when I took the kids hiking for the day in red rock and this song came on the radio, I can't even remember the song but it reminded me of riding in your jeep on one of our adventures! I miss those times of camping, and biking and playing outside. I am glad I had you to share them with! your boys are darling, and your artwork is incredible. It looks like you are doing good and I am glad. I don't know if I can come to the reunion because of Ben's school schedule but I will let you know. Love, carly
Post a Comment