He also played at the ward Christmas party as well and Wes and Carson sang.
We then went to the Weston Christmas party after Morgan's recital. Wish I had taken a family picture.
Christmas season is always busy but I hope I can have some good moments with my family. I sometimes feel like the weight of the world is on me as I raise these kids and I need to learn to relax and let it go sometimes.
Malia also did a great job in her first grade Christmas play. She claims she has stage fright but then asks why more people don't come to watch her. I sure hope she is able to get over her fear of recitals and I'm hoping by putting her in a ballet class with her friend Ava might help.
We also got a fun package from gramps chip and Lori in Australia. It was filled with chocolates and a little stuffed animal and calendar. Carson was so excited he showed the envelope to his friend and malia wore the envelope on her head for the rest of the day. They sure love theses experiences.





No comments:
Post a Comment