Sunday, December 20, 2015

Jackson hole 15th anniversary




We had such a perfect ski day! I'm glad Wes and I both love to ski and both wanted to go to Jackson. I had barely weened McKinley the day before so I was kind of uncomfortable 😖 and we both had a slight cold but it was nice to get a away. We can't wait to see our kids and have Christmas now. It's so fun to come home to our little ones. 
The day was beautiful, the snow was perfect and dinner at the gun barrel was so good. Can't remember ever having a bison steak before, but it's definitely better than beef in my opinion. We also got a little shopping in, it was so pretty with the snow falling. I was happy to find a dress for my moms wedding so I didn't have to worry about that anymore.  We also got a few items for the kids for Christmas. A raccoon hat for Carson and a log pillow for Morgan and a little horse necklace for malia.  I'm so glad my mom was excited to watch McKinley. I think I'm going to miss her when she gets married! 
The new Star Wars movie also came out so I think we'll take the kids to see that when we get home. 
It was good to have a road trip and actually talk with Wes. We talked about Marie, who just passed away and the kids, and future goals.  It was such a fun weekend.

No comments: