Malia couldn't wait. I wondered how she would do on her first recital. I thought she will either cave or blossom. And blossom she did. All her favorite things in one event: dressing up, dancing, and getting applauded by her family and others. She performed better than in practice, and did so well! It was fun to watch her in her element, I think she will go far in dance. She asks Carson to dance all the time and usually he hesitantly complies. If not, she will dance with ruby. She loves to twirl, and has some amazing little moves. It will be fun to see where she goes. Malia has also been doing a lot of drawings as well. She's wrote a little book about a princess and rubber bands. It was 2 pages long. She also drew a picture of daddy wearing a Justin beiber shirt while saying a prayer
and just laughs when she shows it to him.
The other day we were playing store and she said,
"The most expensive thing in the store is a hug and a kiss, but I will give you one." She's our little star and we love her.







No comments:
Post a Comment