Morgan, Malia and I spent most the beautiful day going from hospital to hospital for check ups and lab work at the U. I still think primary children's is one of the kindest, most caring environments outside the temple. Every nurse, doctor is so friendly and helpful. When Morgan started crying because he found out he had to do some blood work(shots) nurses came and just surrounded him, some with baskets of toys and goodies to pick from. Malia thought she'd help out by picking some toys out for him. Even the lady who made our sandwiches when we took a break before getting shots came and sat by Morgan to tell him about her sister, who also had one kidney. Morgan said she really made him feel better, and not just because she gave him a free ice cream cone. Her name was MichaelAnn. Then, as we were eating, in came a choir singing christmas carols. It was all so nice to get our minds off the problems that bring us in there in the first place. But we are always glad to leave. It's one place where I have no guilt eating cookies to make me feel better. I ate four. And missed my workout on top of that.
On a darker note, I went to back up my phone tonight to update it and it completely crashed. I lost all my contacts and photos. So frustrating. I had planned to blog all about malia tomorrow since it's her first dance recital. I lost it all.
Some days just really suck.
No comments:
Post a Comment