Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Carson turns Six!

For one reason or another, Carson loves to chase leprechauns. He hasn't caught one yet, but the other day we found out why when it started to rain.
Carson: "Oh goody! When it rains, a rainbow comes and at the end of the rainbow is a pot of gold with a leprechaun by it! I'm gonna get his pot of gold today! 
And all because it started to rain.  
Morgan's response: "So when do we get to tell him they don't exist?
So, for Carson's birthday, we let him chase leprechauns and get his pot of gold. (in other words, find paper leprechauns hidden in the grass, play games with gold coins, and eat an awesome cake made by gramma Julie).He said it was the best day ever.  I thought so, I attempted to make my Mom's rainbow Jell-O and it turned out. Served it with clouds and golden nuggets. Life is good.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN!!! Your jello with the clouds....CLEVER!!! Love it.
What fun you make for your children. Good memories never to be forgotten.