Sunday, February 12, 2012

jenn drawing

A huge bummer of a day, I lost my iphone to the potty. All my pics from January were on the phone. Pictures from the hikes we took by the utah museum in slc, the rollerskating rink where all three and Wes were cruising around having a great time, and some random fun.  We spent New Years with Michael and Abbie and had a wonderful time. We celebrated Wes's birthday, went skiing with the family and listened sadly as Wes told us how he borrowed his phone to someone in D.C. and they ran off with it. I drew jenn a picture for her birthday, I felt bad I couldn't tag along with Wes to see her, but it just didn't work out.  I did just leave the kids for eight days and the sitter situation didn't work either.  But everything is fine.  Wes eventually got a new phone, after Fedex lost the first one they shipped, we're thinking of getting a little doggy, and the kids are healthy and happy.  Morgan had his first cub scout meeting and got to decorate a cake. And I didn't take  picture of it! argg It was a gameboy cake and the attention getter of the night. So far he has won a trophy in piano and a certificate in cake decorating.  Two things he loves to do and that I had no idea there were awards for.  I also attempted to put Malia in gymnastics but may hold off til the summer when there aren't a million things going on. She is quite good at it and loves to show off the full splits she can do. Her little rubber legs are quite unreal.
Anyway I wished I had blogged earlier, and I would have the pics I lost, but now I know!


 Morgan loves to be pulled around behind the four wheeler, the goal being able to hang on!
Here is the drawing I did for Jenn.

No comments: