Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines 2012

About Malia:
Wes bought her her very own bouquet of flowers for Valentines Day. When I came upstairs this morning she was dancing in the kitchen with a princess dress on holding her bouquet.  She makes me laugh. I always ask her what she's going to be when she grows up and I never got an answer till the other day when we were watching the halftime super bowl show.  Madonna was the the singer and as she came out in all her glory, Malia excitedly exclaimed, "That's what I want to be when I grow up!"(Ugh)
She loves dancing and dresses and changes her clothes 30 times a day.

The other day Malia said as she left her wings home to walk to church, "It's a lot harder to fly without my wings!"
She's such a joy to us all and she will be three in three days!

I was taking a picture when Carson ran up and kissed her.

No comments: