I appreciate the Ridds for tending, even though I'm pretty sure they don't ever want to do it again.
9 hour layover in Seattle and it was fun to get out and see the city. I really enjoyed it there, it would be a great place to live. Very outdoorsy, yet the Nordstom headquarters are there, REI, etc etc
View from our B&B room in CR.
Mangroves
Howler Monkeys
Room at The Lost Iguana, rainforest area
Hike through the swamp, a guy pulled us off the beach and asked if we wanted to go through the jungle to see monkeys and alligators. yea, sure why not?
I found this little guy greeting us on the newel outside our room. Wanted to bring him home.
Fun little hike from our room to the restaurant
So much beautiful vegetation
Fun pool
Arenal Volcano, did a zipline ride near this, just breathtaking
Hike in the jungle
Swim break
meeting Wes's friend from his mission, she was really great to hang out with
It's like Hawaii before the commercial package
Wes loves these old defender landrovers, they are much more expensive there, this was $33,000
Before we started I asked if she wanted to get any snacks for the hike and she said no. I later found out why when she knocked down guavas to eat and picked fresh sugarcane. It was delicious.
Tamarindo
Short boards are cool man. But a grinder to stay up on.
Golden hour, amazing
Biking is big there, here a guy is hopping a small river.
The Bed and Breakfast living room
Malia showing off her new costa rican dress.
No comments:
Post a Comment