Carson the Lemur. A dream come true.
Space man to the Moon
Little Miss Witchy
ooh
Can you find Wes?
Andy and Camille were "Now and then" Camille nailed the 80's look
Carly was a dead cheerleader and Lucy pumpkin
JIm and Julie were characters of some cute halloween fabric.
The crazy parents.
Michael and Abbie, I mean Jolly green giant and Aunt Jemima
Cute baby Lucy and darling deco
goin for the gold.
This year the annual Ridd family halloween Party was early in the month and Wes and I found ourselves again scrambling for costumes the hour before. Wes decided to be a Jamaican Brah with his pet lemur- and I pulled together some stuff to be a ninja. The kids have been ready for this 'like, since so last week,' thanks to gramma julie. Julie has a real talent for decorating and you can tell she loves to do it. The party was just as fun to look at as it was to participate in. An Owl man came and talked about owls and Morgan and Carson talked about it all the following day. We had the donut on a string eating contest, spider cider, and pumpkin soup bowls. yum!
1 comment:
what an awesome party and your costumes are amazing...when Luke asked me what I was at our ward party I said "um I'm Luke's mom" and he said "oh ok, yeah that's great." and walked away extremely dissapointed. I'm a lame mom. could your kids get any cuter? that pose of Malia in that little white dress just kills me. I want to be in your family
Post a Comment