It has also been a good experience to see Wes' brother Nick, who was in neuro critical care, recover so well. He had multiple brain infections and doctors weren't sure he would live. He was in a coma for a couple of weeks, and is now in rehabilitation and is walking again. He has been given another chance at life. It was interesting while in his coma, he drempt of attending his own funeral. I couldn't help but compare it to the movie "A christmas carol." Perhaps he was given a choice to change. Whatever the circumstance, we are glad he is still with us.
4 comments:
Yeah, I am so happy your basement is finished! Does that mean we get to finally come and see your cute house?
Jess-- I went to your art site so I could take a look at your beautiful art work (Julie & Jim have been telling us how great it is!) and it is incredible, just amazing!! I would love to see it full size and in person. What a great talent and skill you have developed. Congratulations, keep it up, we're proud to know you!
Wow! What an eventful Xmas. I'm glad Wes' brother is doing okay. I can't wait to check out your house, and I'm dying to see you all cute and prego. Did Wes finish the basement himself? What names are you thinking about for your little angel?
A girl! Yay! I'm glad you had a good Christmas! Looks like you had a very white one!
Post a Comment