I can't believe we've been married 8 years- I would have never imagined I could love someone so much. There's already been so many wonderful crazy adventures. But above all, our two boys have been the greatest of these...
Happy Anniversary! I'll always be able to remember how long you've been married, 'cause we were married 3 days apart! Hope you had a wonderful weekend with your honey!
4 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!
8 Years. Can you believe it?
Wow. Look at you go.
I'm so proud of you!!!!!
Happy Anniversary! I'll always be able to remember how long you've been married, 'cause we were married 3 days apart! Hope you had a wonderful weekend with your honey!
i love following your blog, you have such a cute fam.. congrats on your anny!!
Happy Anniversary!
What happened to the baby counter? I want to know how big she's getting. . . :(
Post a Comment