Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Weekend in PC

One of the best things about having kids is that old things are fun again.  The alpine slide in Park City thrilled the boys.  Wes took Carson and I took Morgan and we raced down the track. It is so fun to see their excitement, now that they are old enough to ride the lift up.  Morgan loved seeing the mountains from high on the lift and said, "I just want to take Park City home with me!"  It was a fun weekend visiting Wes who had been up there working all week.   We even went and saw the BYU runners coming in first at the relay race. All I have to say is wow!  
Maybe we will do it next year when Wes' knee gets healed up!



3 comments:

Niki said...

your kids are adorable! You for sure need to do the race, it is a challenge and a lot of fun!

Ndrhsrfamily said...

What a fun place to be with your family. I love the little getaways... you don't have to go far to have a good time. And yes, DEFINITELY do the race next year if you can. It's a blast!!!

Ben & Carly said...

Jess
I did the race the first year they ran it and it was awesome, I wish I still lived closer so I could do it again. I hear it has grown a ton. Park City looks so beautiful, what is it about living somewhere ugly and brown that makes everything look like the lush english countryside! by the way I got a comment on my blog from Adrienne and Blaine..crazy huh. you enter the blogging world and all our old roomates come out of hiding! I wish she would have left a link to her blog so I could look her up but she did mention they have four boys.