Saturday, June 28, 2008

Little Gimpy


Morgan woke up this morning with as he put it, "a headache in his foot," and he couldn't walk on it. Yesterday he'd been jumping off his playhouse in the morning  so I think that's when the injury occured.  Yet he spent the rest of the day running around at Cherry Hill so we didn't know he had a hurt foot.   
So off to the doctor we went to get a splint.   Morgan says, "will you push me around in my fire truck, i just can't walk very well with my foot like this, but I'm trying to be brave."
Morgan is not too happy with the splint but is such a positive little fellow and smiled for the picture when I said, "say cheese, Mr. Bigfoot!"    
Why isn't there a song about no more monkeys jumping off playhouses? 

5 comments:

jenny said...

bummer so is he in a cast I can not tell that had be fun in the summer how stinkin cute about the headache in his foot kids are so funny

Becki said...

I hope it's nothing serious. It's amazing how kids can hurt themselves. We are excited to see you guys, we are coming on the 19th to stay for 6 weeks. wahoo! Maybe we can come to cherry hill with you next time.

Niki said...

He looks so cute laying there, I love how he explained that he had a headache in his foot!

Julie said...

What a good sport! That's a bummer though! I've made sick trips to the ER, but it's just a matter of time before one of my kiddos has an injury like that. It seems kid's bones are made of rubber or something. I hope he recovers fast! By the way, your illustrations are AWESOME! You'll definately have to let us know when the book is published and where we can buy it!

Wes and Jess said...

Turns out he just strained a muscle in his foot and can take the splint off now. Hooray!