Crayons. They ruin laundry, wood floors, and walls. In kindergarten, we were given crayons that were too big to put our little fingers around, it didn't make sense. They don't color well unless you push hard, then they break, ending up in the bucket with the crayons with no wrappers, and no one likes those. And the whole "crayon" or "cren" pronunciation thing, they just don't deserve the debate. If you have ever asked for art supplies as a kid, you most likely got a box of crayons. An art supply? They are sticks of colored wax waiting to ruin the world. I remember watching a show on how a crayon was made in my little years and it was entertaining, probably the only reason I remotely liked using them. But it is high time for the crayon to go, to be melted down into pretty little candles or something.
There is no picture to post, I don't want to remember the lost laundry load.
2 comments:
oh Jess I am sorry this happened to me once but with a tube of chapstick and it made me swear off the stuff for awhile. I have to agree on the crayon bit, they are definitly not the most exciting art supply...and you would know. as for the primary presidency bit, well it is not a calling that I have ever really wanted but I am learning a lot.
This hasn't happened to me yet, how have I been so lucky. Sorry bout that Jess, no fun!
Post a Comment