Saturday, March 26, 2016

Easter 2016


We did a fun dinner and egg-drop the weekend before Easter at Sara's house. We all designed a container with the same materials to protect an egg before dropping it off the roof top. It was way fun, but the only egg survivors were mine and Wes's!  I posted about it before even realizing Heidi might get offended for not being invited. Which happened. I felt bad and pulled the post off, but she always goes to the jensens on Sunday so we didn't even think to invite her. The downfalls of social media, and I thought I was sensitive to others in that regard.
So we decided to get together again and spent the weekend at the little America with sara and Linz, (Heidi invited but went to Moab). We ate dinner at the lion house  which was a fun nostalgic thing to do and then swam and had brunch in the morning. Sara put together a fun egg hunt at the heritage park. She did a golden egg with 10$ in it and Morgan found it when he politely stopped to take a picture for a couple, who then noticed the golden egg and told him about it.it was so fun. Then we went to see the baby animals at 'this is the place' park and had a blast! Fresh donuts, pioneer fun, and lots to see and do.

The following Sunday we spent with the Ridds and did a fun little hunt for the kids and Abbie's kids too. They have a fun backyard and always make it great.

Didn't realize how much I'd miss my mom being unmarried, but I'm adjusting to a shift in my thinking and living.

No comments: