Monday, December 19, 2011

Lindsay's Wedding, Morgan program, christmas pics


 Morgan's christmas program. He had a headache.
 The cute couple

 He's a keeper
 The moms
 The friends
 the parents

 Abbie curled up Malia's hair while she patiently waited to become a little princess.  I just love Abbie because even though she doesn't have kids yet she seems to understand the chaos around me and is so quick to help in any way she can. 






 Malia loved the full length mirror in the brides room

 The fun candy display was awesome

 All you can eat 
 Lincoln and Gabe
 the boys
 Sara and Sage



 Dancing
 Malana and Sorrell
Reindeer!
Lindsay's wedding to Dustin Pimm was beautiful, they are such a cute couple.  Malia couldn't wait to dress up like a princess and see lindsay, also dressed like a princess.  
I was, however, completely heartbroken because for some unbelievable reason, I mistakenly thought the wedding was at the Draper temple. When I found out it was at Salt Lake, it was too late, I had missed the ceremony. I was devastated. I walked in when it was over and my sisters enveloped me in love. They are truly some of my greatest blessings.

No comments: