I suppose this to be the very reason to write on a weekly basis. The summer is past and gone and I 'm in a bit of a pickle remembering what we did. Some highlights were taking the kids on hikes, kayaking in the causey resevoir, and going to Bear Lake. We spent days at Gramma Ruths swimming and making cookies. Jenn paid a fun visit from D.C. and we celebrated Morgans seventh birthday, LEGO style. Malia gets into everything. She pours, dumps, paints, draws, spills, crushes, tears, everything in her path. She loves to swing, she cannot go high enough, or fast enough and is always trying to compete with her brothers. Morgan and Carson have now started school and soccer. They both want to play goalie and I have no idea why. But I couldn't resist buying a tiny pair of goalie gloves for them to share. 10 years playing goalie wore me out, but it's sure fun to watch them!
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Summer fun, 2011
I suppose this to be the very reason to write on a weekly basis. The summer is past and gone and I 'm in a bit of a pickle remembering what we did. Some highlights were taking the kids on hikes, kayaking in the causey resevoir, and going to Bear Lake. We spent days at Gramma Ruths swimming and making cookies. Jenn paid a fun visit from D.C. and we celebrated Morgans seventh birthday, LEGO style. Malia gets into everything. She pours, dumps, paints, draws, spills, crushes, tears, everything in her path. She loves to swing, she cannot go high enough, or fast enough and is always trying to compete with her brothers. Morgan and Carson have now started school and soccer. They both want to play goalie and I have no idea why. But I couldn't resist buying a tiny pair of goalie gloves for them to share. 10 years playing goalie wore me out, but it's sure fun to watch them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment