Morgan and Carson are officially done with school and for a while I am relieved I don't have to worry about them not being late or turning in assignments and book orders and fees and etc.
Both did well in a final production for the parents. Carson has come a very long way. He began preschool and was very bored of it right away. His teachers mentioned he was an above average kid and would need a lot more challenge in school to be productive (What? he's four!)
But I was glad they addressed it and focused on him, giving him more challenging work and letting him help with the teaching. In the end, he earned the award for doing the best in the final preschool show.
Morgan got through school as a little sweetie. When his friends had to stay inside for recess he would stay with them and play. His teacher even got a bit emotional when he handed her a thank you note at the end of the year. He was also pretty proud of winning the obsatacle course at the end of the year.
Anyways thanks for letting me brag about my boys for a little bit, I just want them to know what great little kids they are.
We also had my sister Jenn in town from DC for the U2 concert. Her daughter Grace had a lot of fun playing with her cousins at gramma's pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment