Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Carson turns Five!




For Carson's birthday it was pretty much dragon centered. I told him he already had a dinosaur party and an animal party previously so pick something else. So he chose dragons! His cake was fantastic, thank you Julie. As far as decorations went, I photoshopped Carson's head on How to train your dragon, and called it good. We ate dragon eggs(edamame) and pizza pockets. The kids ate it all. We decorated hats and opened presents. Earlier that day, we visited the Aquarium, very fascinating for being so far away from the ocean. Carson and Morgan refused to touch the Rays (malia touched it just fine, no surprise there). So after some coaxing, bribing, not much happening. So Wes took Carson's hand and shoved it into the water. Immediatly Carson was frightened, then after touching it was ecstatic! It was so untypical of Wes to do and I'm sure the other parents had their thoughts, but it became the highlight of Carson's day. Morgan followed suit on his own right after. They loved seeing the eel, and the blue poisen dart frog and the jellyfish.
Carson said it was the best day in his whole life. mission accomplished.
Next up, Morgan's already planning his "Survivor" birthday. uhhhg, good thing they're only once a year! (I added some pictures of Carson last summer, he loves his dinos!)

No comments: