




Malia is about 9 1/2 months now and is a fast little crawler. She loves crawling up the stairs and loves to get right in with whatever Morgan and Carson are playing. She and Morgan have such a sweet little bond. I took Malia in for her well check and they had to prick her heal for a routine hemoglobin check. She cried and cried. After calming her down a bit I looked over at Morgan who had his head buried in his coat. He was quietly sobbing along with little Malia. He looked up and simply said. "when she hurts, I hurt." He has such a tender little heart. He treats her so sweetly, making sure she doesn't put anything in her mouth, telling her what a pretty little baby she is and he even makes a little heart shape with his hands to her when he leaves. She in turn, loves to laugh at him and give him kisses.
He noticed all her little bows and flowers and wanted to put them in her hair. All of them. So we did! then we put her in a pot.
It was also fun to see her stare in bewilderment at the lights we put up, so we let her examine them a little more closely. For now, our tree is decorated, with all the ornaments on the top half of the tree.
3 comments:
I love that Dr office story, what a sweetie. she is beautiful,like her mom!
Oh, my gosh! That story is precious. I can only hope that my kids love each other like that. So beautiful! I love Morgan!
Oh I love that first pict of Malia! I can't believe she is already 9 1/2 months!! What a sweetheart Morgan is! That little girl sure will be looked after by her older brothers, won't she?
Post a Comment