
I think the only thing harder than family home evening is family pictures. Trying to get everyone dressed and maintaining some sort of composer for a decent picture is near impossible. Then the pictures come out with our family looking calm and collected as if to say this is how we are all the time, happy and well groomed! Yes that is the irony of it all. It is nonetheless, still a treasure to me, a captured moment of family togetherness.
This picture was actually not part of the 'shoot.' Our photographer led us to a friends backyard to do all the picture taking. When we got there I realized it was Leconte Stewart's old home! This is the entrance to his studio, he was a famous kaysville artist whom I admire and I thought it was pretty neat and wanted our picture in front of it (even though "the lighting wasn't good"). She took the picture anyway and it turned out to be one I liked. (She called it the tourist shot). The 'real' pictures will come later.
4 comments:
I love it! It's so carson, twirling your hair in his fingers. What a great picture and I love the background. I want to have you take a family picture of mike, I and ziggy sometime.
I love it too, that door is so unique it just adds to the picture. you all look beautiful as I'm sure you always do just sitting around home! my sister said she got to hang out with you at Jami's house the other day...I was slightly jealous, I wish we could hang out...for now I will look forward to our adventure trip in the hopefully not to distant future!
Very cute! I think your kids are doing great...our last family pict Jonah was sick with a grumpy greenish face and Jaxon had his arms up yelling something. Its always a challenge! Can't wait to see more!
Adorable! And, it's cool that it's at Stewart's old place. Hopefully your photographer realized how much that means to you.
Is your book out? I really want to buy it!
Post a Comment