
Sometime after planting a garden Morgan got the idea of taking Orville Redenbacher kernals out of the cabinet and planting them in the front yard. I told him it wasn't too likely that they will grow but he planted them anyway. Sure enough, a few weeks later, little corn stalks began to grow. I said, "Wow Morgan, how did that happen?" He said, "I prayed for them to grow." Once again I was put in my place by one who's faith comes before logic. He knows anything is possible. The other day he was trying to squeeze through the fence, and I said it's too small. His reply? "I can do it, I have faith!" Sure enough, a few minutes later he was free.
2 comments:
What a little teacher Morgan is.
Love it. Love him.
You're obviously a great Mom to have taught him so well! I love this story! Now I think Calli is going to want to go and plant some popcorn. I'm thinking though that Morgan might be a little upset when he finds out that corn is going to grow and not actual popcorn? he he
Post a Comment