Thursday, July 2, 2009

what happened in June. (the condensed version.)


I'm not sure how to get the text under the right picture so they're all a  bit mixed up...anyways
Malia starts laughing and is such a pleasant little peach!

Swim lessons at 8 inthe morning and COLD!
Jenn visited from Florida with her baby Gracie













Morgan graduated from preschool and played the part of the moon in "Hey diddle diddle." I asked him what he wanted to do when he grows up and he said, " I am going to build a huge building with a great big sign 
on it that says robots!  Inside I will build robots and people will come watch. Then I will make them all dinner and a birthday cake for each of them."  I asked Carson the same question to which he replied, "I am grown up."
So I said, "Oh and what are you?" He replied, "I am Carson with the curly hair!"  They are soo different yet best of friends.  Carson will pretend he is some wild animal and Morgan is his trainer and they will play like that for an hour or until Morgan says, for example, "okay Carson I am tired of your frogness."
Morgan had a stuffy nose and always uses it as an excuse to have some mint gum so he said, "I need some mint gum to clear up my sciences." 
Carson loves nursery- the other day he ran right in and loudly exclaimed, "Carson's Here!"
We also started our garden-- Morgan picked out watermelon and Carson picked out Broccili.
No one would confess about the missing pumpkin seeds, but I soon found out they had been planted by sly little hands and were sprouting up all over!   On top of that, we had a wild rabbit come by and treat himself to our little plants.  I thought that only happened in children's books.
Our hands our full this summer, full of joy, messes, and little adventures. 

3 comments:

Emily said...

She seems like such a fun happy baby!

Molly said...

Jess, your little baby girl is sooo beautiful! I want to see her so bad! She's like a little mini-me (you) She is sooo cute! - Molly

Cortney said...

Your kids are adorable! I got to hold Malia yesterday and she is a keeper. So cute. Carson is a doll in Nursery. We love him.