Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy birthday Morgan!


Morgan turned 4 last weekend and wanted a treasure hunt party, Indiana Jones style.  So after decorating some bandanas they set off on the obstacle course/treasure hunt.  They first took an adventure ride with Dr. Jones (Wes) to the beginning of the course. Then they had to outrun the boulder,(which just killed me to watch, haha!!) cross a bridge, run through slimy snakes, (green spaghetti) and other tasks before uncovering their treasure chests in a pool of packing peanuts.  
   After breaking a  pinata, they had golden (chicken) nuggets in buckets eaten with a little shovel and rake.  Morgan loved the cake and had a great time with his friends.  
   Earlier, when he awoke that day, he said, I'm still little and my voice hasn't changed." Apparently, he though that when you turn four, you become a man.  Not quite little buddy...and it's a good thing too!
Also some of my favorite pictures of little chubby Morgan.

5 comments:

Ndrhsrfamily said...

What a great idea for a little boy's party! I especially loved the "boulder" idea. I'm a big fan of Indy Jones... maybe I can convince Romy that he's actually a prince and we can do an Indiana Jones party too! Congrats to Wes on the Xterra... you're in for next year, right???

Julie said...

happy B-day morgan! Your party looks like SO much fun...I might just have to borrow your ideas some time :)

Ben & Carly said...

you have a riding lawn mower with a trailer....I love it! cute, cute party.

jenny said...

how cute is that party idea how is life! I did your mother in laws hair what a cute lady!

Ben & Carly said...

Hey jess how are you? how are feeling? are you hanging in there...I was just thinking about you...