Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bear Lake



















                                                                                                    











 
   













Bear lake was fun.  I didn't take many pics so I added a couple from last year.  I took some on my phone but i have no idea how to get them to my computer. 
What makes Bear Lake so great is the lack of commercialism (however, I wouldn't mind a great seafood restaurant!).  It also amazes me how the color of the water can change with the weather.  Anyone know what makes the lake so blue?
The pics are of Wes,  flying high, Carson, donning a really old scuba mask, and the boys enjoying the beach.
Oh, and about that first picture, we did do some kayaking but had no idea the Bear lake monster was indeed a shark.  heehee:)

4 comments:

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

That picture with the shark is so freaky!!! Where was that picture really taken? It can't be Bear Lake!

Julie said...

Looks like fun! I went to Bear Lake once - it was really pretty, but we went in I think the fall and the water was REALLY cold...hopefully it wasn't for you guys!

Wes and Jess said...

(I found the shark picture off the web--no it's not bear lake, I wouldn't swim there if it was!)

April said...

I love bear lake! That first pic freaked me out though!haha:)Way to go on the tri! You're amazing!!